80th ANNUAL MEETING
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at the Macon County Fairgrounds
Registration and activities begin at 4:00 p.m.
Free barbecue meal (at the Expo Center):
- Dinner will be provided for members and their families. Be sure to pick up your meal tickets when you register.
Entertainment by Keota
Business Meeting (at the Youth Building)
- Begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Bounce house
- Bounce slide
- Dress like a lineman
- Coloring contest
Gifts and Giveaways:
- Free gift for everyone registering (while supplies last)
- Kids ages 5-17 can register to win one of eight $50 Walmart gift cards
- Registered members will be entered to win one of 12 $50 energy credits
- GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY: $500 energy credit
Free Refreshment Stations:
- Ice cream
- Snow cones
- Bottled water
Copyright © 2019 Macon Electric Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.