Co-ops in Action
Chariton Valley and Macon Electric Cooperative have joined forces to positively impact the communities we serve in a 'cooperative' program called ‘Co-ops In Action’! Together, we will dedicate time and employees to tackle work projects for local community groups and organizations.
How it works:
- Community leaders submit a Project Request Form.
- ALL 2020 Co-ops in Action projects have been selected. If you are applying, please apply for the 2021 year.
- If the request is approved, a Volunteer Work Day is established.
- Macon Electric Cooperative and Chariton Valley employees will work together to accomplish selected projects.
- Examples of Volunteer Work Day projects include;
- painting the playground equipment in the park,
- cleaning an empty lot,
- planting flowers around the welcome signage,
- projects that benefit the communities.
- Review the list of projects we have completed so far.
Making a difference in the communities we serve is our goal.
Together we can make a difference!
Learn more about the program or for more information contact:
Manager of Public Relations
& Economic Development